• ReaX Team - Mw3 • Index du Forum
• ReaX Team - Mw3 •
Forum Officiel de la team ReaX

• ReaX Team - Mw3 • Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

One Direction More Than This

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    • ReaX Team - Mw3 • Index du Forum -> Salle des Récompenses -> • Palmarès FR •
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neilaexalt

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: One Direction More Than This Répondre en citant

One Direction More Than This > shorl.com/mugugrudytoro

One Direction More Than This

10cf746e54
More Than This lyrics licensed through LyricFind.. News International. "Concert Review: Live Review: One Direction in T.O". Daily Mail. Retrieved 11 October 2012. "More than This", the album's fourth and final single, was released digitally by Syco Music on 25 May 2012.

"More than This" is a song by English-Irish boy band One Direction from their debut studio album, Up All Night (2011). I'm broken Do you hear me I'm blinded Cause you are everything I see I'm dancing, alone I'm praying That your heart will just turn around And as I walk up to your door My head turns to face the floor Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say When he opens his arms And holds you close tonight It just won't feel right Cause I can love you more than this, yeah When he lays you down, I'm might just die inside It just don't feel right Cause I can love you more than this Can love you more than this If I'm louder Would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Cause we are, the same You saved me, when you leave it scarred again And then I see you on the street In his arms, I get weak My body feels I'm on my knees Praying When he opens his arms And holds you close tonight It just won't feel right Cause I can love you more than this, yeah When he lays you down, I'm might just die inside It just don't feel right Cause I can't love you more than this I've never had the words to say But now I'm asking you to stay For a little while inside my arms And as you close your eyes tonight I pray that you will see the light That's shining from the stars above When he opens his arms And holds you close tonight It just won't feel right Cause I can't love you more than this Cause I can't love you more than this When he lays you down, I'm might just die inside It just don't feel right Cause I can't love you more than this, yeah When he opens his arms And holds you close tonight It just won't feel right Cause I can't love you more than this When he lays you down, I'm might just die inside It just don't feel right Cause I can't love you more than this Can't love you more than this. 405 Not Allowed.. Rihanna - This Is What You Came For Songtext Drake - One Dance Songtext Knstler A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # . "One Direction: Up All Night". I'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see, I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying, That your heart will just turn around,And as I walk up to your door, My head turns to face the floor, 'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, Can love you more than, thisIf I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down In my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same You saved me, When you leave it's gone again,And when I see you on the street, In his arms, I get weak, My body fails, I'm on my knees, Prayin',When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, Can love you more than, thisI've never had the words to say, But now I'm askin' you to stay For a little while inside my arms, And as you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see the light, That's shining from the stars above,(And I say) When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, 'Cause I can't love you more than thisWhen he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don't feel right, 'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,When he opens his arms and hold you close tonight, It just won't feel right, 'Cause I can love you more than this,When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don't feel right, 'Cause I can't love you more than this, Can't love you more than this Songwriters JAMIE SCOTT Published by Lyrics Universal Music Publishing Group . On 12 March 2012, One Direction performed "More than This", "One Thing" and "What Makes You Beautiful" at the Rockefeller Center on The Today Show.[22] An estimated 15,000 fans descended on the plaza.[22] The group also performed the song during two of their major concert tours: Up All Night Tour and Take Me Home Tour (2013).[23][24] Jane Stevenson of Canoe.ca listed the performance of "More than This" at Toronto's Molson Canadian Amphitheatre among the show's highlights.[25]. (27 March 2012). Submit Corrections Cancel .

Coming On Strongthe secret rhonda byrne1080 always sunnyin your bloodlionel richie allsilver efex proriders on the stormmy sister hot friend madison ivythe hulk disagent of s.h.i.e.l.d. season 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    • ReaX Team - Mw3 • Index du Forum -> Salle des Récompenses -> • Palmarès FR • Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation